The Couvent des Jacobins, Rennes Convention Centre opened its doors in January 2018.
Rennes Convention Centre is located in the city centre, in a 14th-century historical monument. It offers a series of sustainably designed function areas that are fully connected and equipped with the latest technology.
The Convention Centre in numbers
• A main auditorium that can hold up to 1,200 people
• A 400-seat auditorium housed in the former convent church
• 25 fully equipped meeting rooms
• 4,000m2 for exhibitions or posters
• 1,500 people banquet-style